import date trouble

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jan 17 15:43:26 GMT 2019

Am 17.01.19 um 16:23 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Am 17.01.19 um 15:28 schrieb Scott Lair:
>
>>> Which version of libOFX are you using? There seems to be a difference
>>> in date handling between 0.9.12 and 0.9.13.
>>>

>> Interesting.
>>
>> I tried this on ubuntu 17.10 which used libofx 0.9.12 and had the same
>> hour offset problem.
>>
>> Wondering if there is any way to get the 0.9.13 version in windows.
>> Could I set up a dev environment on buster and create a windows
>> executable?
>>
> KMymoney 4.x are build on opensuse build system. I branched recent
> libofx package to
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/windows:mingw:win32:snapshots
> and updated the source to 0.9.13. Unfortunally it does not build out of
> the box and probably needs some patching, which could be done locally
> with the openSUSE build client (osc). After registering at
> build.opensuse.org and installing osc simply run
>
>    osc co windows:mingw:win32:snapshots/mingw32-libofx
>    cd windows:mingw:win32:snapshots/mingw32-libofx
>    osc build openSUSE_Leap_42.3
>
> which starts the build in a chroot environment.
>
> In case of error you can enter the build root with
>
>    osc chroot openSUSE_Leap_42.3
>    cd rpmbuild/BUILD/libofx-0.9.13
>
> Then you can run
>
>    make
>
> to continue the build and you are able to inspect source and can
> generate patches.

There were some minor fixes required
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/revisions/windows:mingw:win32:snapshots/mingw32-libofx).

You may now download the updated package mingw32-libofx7 from
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32:/snapshots/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/noarch/,
unpack it on Windows with 7z and put libofx7 shared library in your
recent kmymoney installation.

An alternative is to wait until the build of the related portable
package of kmymoney including the updated ofx library is released on the
same location, which may need some minutes. Look for
'mingw32-kmymoney-portable-4.8.26ac9c8a...'.

Ralf