import date trouble

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jan 17 13:23:40 GMT 2019

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019 18:59:13 CET Scott Lair wrote:

[...]

> Versions of libofx:
>
> Debian Stretch
> libofx6:amd64 1:0.9.10-2+deb9u1
>
> Debian Buster
> libofx7:amd64 1:0.9.13-2

Here's an indication: between 0.9.12 and 0.9.13 the following change was applied to the date handling in libOFX:

   https://github.com/libofx/libofx/commit/c1da146f0c96669ee223cf2451509a0359011d5b

This could make a difference but I have not checked in detail.

> Windows - I'm not sure how to tell.

Me neither.

> Wonder if its just a bug in the older version.  I force installed
> libofx7 in Stretch, but I don't think its actually getting used
> without changing library linkages etc... which is beyond my capability.
>
> Just checked on the windows version and it has the same one hour offset
> behaviour as Stretch.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.