import date trouble

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Jan 16 12:01:53 GMT 2019

Am 15.01.19 um 22:30 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Scott,
>
> On Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019 19:58:45 CET Scott Lair wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:50:24 -0500
>> Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> The feature "Allow to add a timezone offset for OFX import on account basis" made it into 5.0.2.
>
> Not sure if the 4.8 maintainer wants to add it to the 'old' version. Here's the review of the 5.0 change:
>
>     https://phabricator.kde.org/D13293

This feature looks to be only usable for accounts which are mapped to an
online account (because the "online account" tab, where this setting is
located, is hided otherwise). Mapping an ofx online account is only
possible in case credentials are available for a real online account. :-(

For importing an ofx file from menu entry file->import->ofx this setting
need to  be in the ofx import account selection dialog.

Ralf