No plugins; cannot load data file.

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Thu Feb 14 09:19:07 GMT 2019

Thanks Thomas, I now have plenty of food for thought and testing.

Debian in its wisdom has the plugins in
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kmymoney/ and if compiled without
special settings kmm puts the plugins into
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/kmymoney/, (as you noticed without
the /qt5). So although using the correct path for Debian that same
glitch occurs. Maybe a make file slipup.  Kmm must look for the plugins
in that fixed sequential path.

The Plugin icon is in fact missing. The text "Plugins" is there with an
empty space for the icon image.

I will remove the link and uninstall. Then rebuild with the plugindir
cmake option. This will keep things neat and tidy.

Regards

Timothy