No. of stocks

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Feb 14 08:19:47 GMT 2019

Jochen,

On Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019 22:07:53 CET Jochen Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the number of stocks is displayed and stored (?) with 2 decimal places. If
> I enter, let's say, 10.1256 it's rounded to 10.13.
>
> Is there a way to get 5 decimal places? I could not find a setting like this.

Yes, it's called 'Fraction' or 'Stückelung' and available with the investment. See https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.investments.securities.html#details.investments.newinvestmentwizard or the German translation https://docs.kde.org/stable4/de/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.investments.securities.html#details.investments.newinvestmentwizard.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Thomas

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to
keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless! -- ITI Bulletin 6.7.1990