KMyMoney Fail opening file.

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 7 14:53:14 GMT 2019

Hello Cesar,

I cannot help you without more information.  You can start by answering
some of the questions I asked.  What version of KMM are you using?  Are
you on Windows (which version) or Linux (which Distro) or something
else?  Do you have a backup of your file? I'm also not sure what link
you are asking for.

Please help us help you by providing enough information.

Jack