KMyMoney 5.0.3 released

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Feb 7 01:15:11 GMT 2019

Jochen,

If you are compiling manually you might want to try out my build
scripts (see link below). My scripts take care of uninstalling any
version that you previously installed using my scripts before the new
version is installed. If your left over files were from a package and
not from a local build they won't help with that.

I'm hoping to get someone to try out my build scripts to help me
improve them. It would be ideal if it was someone that has all of the
dependencies solved. They might be able to help anyone that is stuck
on 5.0.0 waiting for their distro to upgrade KMM.

----
Brendan Coupe
KMyMoney Build Scripts - Easily Build KMyMoney From Source Code
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfo2HgzaCCSb3d7pjl3To50yoQT5BaXM