Unable to select Finance::Quote as online source

Jochen jochen at r-ci.de
Wed Dec 4 12:13:29 GMT 2019

Am 03.12.2019 um 09:21 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> On Montag, 2. Dezember 2019 22:38:00 CET Jochen wrote:

>> $ /usr/share/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl
>> Undefined fetch-method  passed to Finance::Quote::fetch at /usr/share\/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl line 87.
>> Error 1
>>
>> If I assume that financequote.pl should have been called with at least 2 parameters, it seems to be o.k.?
>
> It was found and can start. Here's what is next: run it with -l (that is the lowercase letter L) as argument
>
>   /usr/share/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl -l
>
> That is how KMyMoney calls it to retrieve the list of sources.

Thank you. When calling it with -l I get a long list of, I assume, stock
sources. Part of the list:

uk_unit_trusts
brasil
alphavantage
tnetuk
za_unittrusts
australia
morningstarjp
europe
cse
hustock
asegr
tdefunds
vanguard
asx
bet
asia
ukfunds>/usr/share/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl -l|wc -l
88
yahoo
financecanada
deka
stockhousecanada_fund
platinum
aex
morningstar
troweprice_direct
canada
indiamutual
vwd
tiaacref
yahoo_yql
hufund
tsp
hex
finland
usfedbonds
nz
nzx
adig
(...)

Why does kmymoney not show the list? Is ist too long?

--
Regards Jochen