Shortcuts problems

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Aug 15 09:54:47 BST 2019

On 8/15/19 3:31 AM, Nuits de Chine wrote:

> That is a clever idea. Unfortunately, the wrong alternate shorcut still
> comes back instead of the not-bothering one, even after saving the
> shortcut scheme.
>
> If it may help, Kmm 5.0.4 on Gentoo.
> -- Xj

As Thomas said,

The shortcuts are controlled by the KDE settings.

To remove, make sure KMyMoney is not running and go into your KDE System
Settings and then Shortcuts.  In the search dialog box, type copy and
hit enter, remove the alternate and hit apply.  Go back into KMyMoney
and verify that it is now gone.

I just tested this out myself and it did work.

Doug