error message trying to setup institution

Jack ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Sun Aug 4 16:11:45 BST 2019

Gary,

One additional question which may or may not matter.  Do you import on
both machines, or only on yours?  If only on yours, have you tried
importing on the other machine?  (I suggest this only as a test, not to
actually change your standard process.  I would probably not even save
the results after an import on Windows, unless you already to that.)

Jack