error message trying to setup institution

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Aug 4 12:02:59 BST 2019

Gary,

this gives some more details which are relevant. Your use case is certainly not something I/we had in mind when writing the software. Nevertheless, it might work under certain circumstances.

Which online banking mechanism do you use when mapping? Is it kbanking or ofximporter? With kbanking you certainly run into problems. I am not sure about ofximporter. Mixing older and newer versions is also a problem, but from 5.0.3 on things should be stable. The term 'the latest' is always a problem. Please use the information provided in the header of the Help/About KMyMoney dialog. Many thanks in advance.

Waiting for your answers.

Regards

Thomas

Every time I open the file I have to remap it.  My wife works on it on her Windows laptop.  Then I work on on my Ubuntu box.  Not sure if that is what causes it to unmap.  She just download the latest windows version and that is when this problem occurred.

gary