error message trying to setup institution

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 3 16:44:59 BST 2019

Gary,

not sure what is causing this, but did you already try to unmap and remap the account?

Regards

Thomas

Hi

Getting the following error message when I try to download transactions.

Unable to map account to online account: Unknown account id /build/kmymoney-Hc7zDW/kmymoney-5.0.3/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneystoragemgr.cpp:611

Using KMM 5.0.3 on Ubuntu Budgie 19.04

thanks

garyk

     *   See my art and blog site[1]  Whatsapp +34 658 744 302 best, or  +1 570 832 4480

The person who says it cannot be done
should not interrupt the person doing it!

--------
[1] http://www.garyjkirkpatrick.com/