KMyMoney 5.0.0

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Sun Apr 28 16:10:09 BST 2019

Hi all,

I use kMyMoney since many years and the 5.0.0 version since one month
(update to Linux Mint 19).

I use 2 screens and work mainly on the right screen. I observe 2 very
annoying display problems when I want to enter future payments from the
home page :
- Each time I click on the enter button, the payment window opens
systematically on the left top of the left screen. It should open over
the kMyMoney window, on the same screen.
- when I have validated the payment the home page is refreshed and
scroll to the top. The payment must disappear but no scrolling should
occured.

I haven't these problems with the old version 4.x.x on Mint 18.3.

But maybe they are KDE configuration problems and not KMyMoney ?

Is anybody has experienced and solved these problems ?

Thanks