KMM in Mageia 6 v. 5.?.? loads updated/cleared entries over and over again

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu Apr 18 08:58:48 BST 2019

Dear Thomas, users of KMM,

some weeks ago I reported the error  mentioned under Subject (I do not
remember the exact version number).  I was forced to switch to openSUSE
Leap using KMM version 5.0.0.

More than a week ago I went back to Mageia 6 trying KMM v. 5.0.2 and now
I am happy to report that the problem is solved. I can safely state this
after several times of opening, updating, closing and reopening my
accounts/files.

Thank you for providing KMM - a great application !

Michael Berger