Ubuntu 18.04 and updates

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Oct 22 18:58:07 BST 2018

Hi Gary,

On Montag, 22. Oktober 2018 13:07:22 CEST Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:

> I do not remember if we are supposed to top or bottom post.

I enjoy reading the comments inline, others enjoy top postings.

> I still can not update accounts (download transactions).  The OFX importer
> is present.  I unmapped and remapped an account.  The 'update' icon is
> grayed out.  After remapping an account I was able to edit the internet
> options (where you change the date the download is to start) but then KMM
> crashed and I lost that ability and I can no longer access the internet
> edit option.   I am now using 5.0.1.  Should I file a bug?

I think this has already been done and a fix in 5.0.2 is underway.

New processes are created by other processes, just like new humans.
New humans are created by other humans, of course, not by processes.
(Unix System Administrator Handbook)