Your support is needed and very much welcome

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:10:51 BST 2018

> On Sep 28, 2018, at 12:42 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
>
> I am currently trying to run some tests on data upgrades from prior versions of KMyMoney. Unfortunately, I don't have those around anymore nor do I have the time and equipment to set them up. Since you still use them in your environments you could help me tremendously in this regard. No need to install anything.

For what it’s worth…
I am using KMM v. 4.7.2 with KDE Development Platform 4.14.3 on a MacBook Air running OS X 10.13.6. It was built using MacPorts and all available updates have been applied.

I use KMM to keep track of personal expenses. I am not using on-line banking. If I recall correctly, I have been using KMM since 2002, initially importing Quicken data.

I have attached the mmm-compat-test-out.xml file. I was unable to generate the second. If a console message was generated, I have not located it. the response to my request has been captured in a screen shot (see attached). Wish I could supply more!

Stan