KMyMoney 5.0.2 released

Alexandre Perali aperali at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:34:16 GMT 2018

It's really enthusiast to hear that! I can imagine all the effort the team
are doing to keep the best personal financial software up to date beside
their normal activities. They are really good and professional people.
Thank you for all. I'll keep doing my small monetary donations as I dont
have any skill to help in this project.
Best regards,

Message: 2