How to report a bug in KMM 5?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Mar 6 14:16:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Dienstag, 6. März 2018 09:10:40 CET Jack wrote:

[...]

> Please provide the exact URL of the page where you see these, as I
> don't see them, and I don't believe Thomas does either.  Those other
> options were removed several months ago.

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?
list_id=1501233&product=kmymoney2&query_format=advanced

likewise there is a product named kmymoney5.

I opened a sysadmin ticket and asked for removal. Let's see what they can come
up with. Otherwise, the message in this mails footer just hits the nail on the
head.

Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to
support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)