How to report a bug in KMM 5?

Danny Scott doscott at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:58:34 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:

> On 2018.03.05 16:46, Danny Scott wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 5:10 PM Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net>
>> wrote:

>> > What bugtracker is empty for KMM5?  In bugs.kde.org, the product to
>> > choose is "kmymoney" as we stopped having separate products for
>> > separate versions when we were done with the conversion to KDE4, which
>> > is already some years ago.  However, before reporting a new bug, please
>> > be sure it is not already reported.  We are working on releasing a
>> > 5.0.1 to address most of the initial set of bugs reported immediately
>> > after release.  There is no firm release date yet, but hopefully within
>> > a few weeks at most.
>> >
>> > Jack
>>

>> Hi Jack. It would be easier for users if the kmymoney2 and especially
>> kmymoney5 options were removed from the bug tracker.  Unless you have been
>> on the mailing list for a while the empty kmymoney5 choice appears to be
>> the correct one :(
>>
>> Danny.
>> --
>> ---
>> Danny Scott
>>
>> What bugtracker are you using?  The only valid one is at the link Thomas
> sent yesterday. bugs.kde.org.  I hope you are not looking at sourceforge,
> as KMyMoney hasn't used that one in years.
>
> Jack

​That's the one. Select "Browse" and then scroll down and you will find
kmymoney, kmymoney2 and kmymoney5, which to someone who hasn't followed
this mailing list would indicate the first version, the second and the
lastest (with the 3d and 4th versions missing).
​
​Perhaps someone could get KDE to drop the kmymoney2 and kmymoney5​ links
from the page.

--
Danny Scott