How to report a bug in KMM 5?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 5 21:10:30 UTC 2018

On 2018.03.05 15:28, huw wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've just started using KMM 5.  There are a few small issues I want
> to get ironed out at some point, but before all else, I have a
> critical and 100% reproducible bug to report.  However the bugtracker
> for KMM 5 seems to be empty!  Should I just report it here?  Thanks
> in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Huw

What bugtracker is empty for KMM5?  In bugs.kde.org, the product to
choose is "kmymoney" as we stopped having separate products for
separate versions when we were done with the conversion to KDE4, which
is already some years ago.  However, before reporting a new bug, please
be sure it is not already reported.  We are working on releasing a
5.0.1 to address most of the initial set of bugs reported immediately
after release.  There is no firm release date yet, but hopefully within
a few weeks at most.