account undeletable

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 27 15:13:42 UTC 2018

Thanks for following up.  OFX importing certainly creates both payees
and securities automatically.  I hadn't thought it would create an
account, but it's certainly possible.  The entire area of investments
is up for a major review and revision, but I suspect not until we're
more stable after the transition to 5.0.

Jack