modern version for mac os

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 6 18:11:51 UTC 2018

On 2018.06.06 13:55, Chuck Fossen wrote:
> I'm looking for instructions on how to build kmymoney on a mac os
> 11.13.
> macports still is at 4.6. I'm looking for 4.8 or even 5.0.
> I've tried building kmymoney-dev through macports but it doesn't
> build. The
> bug I opened was not responded to.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck

I don't have a mac, so this is only an educated guess - but  I would
think 4.8 should build pretty much the same as 4.6, perhaps with some
dependencies requiring newer versions.  I don't know if macports gives
you instructions for compiling, or only a compiled binary.

Where did you file that bug?  I don't see anything about this in
bugs.kde.org, unless it's in a queue other than kmymoney.  I don't know
whether anyone here can help or not - but we won't know unless you
provide some more details about what you tried and where you got stuck.