Fedora 28 Update - Fails To Update Stock Prices

David Dembrow ddembrow at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 5 00:31:31 UTC 2018

I updated my fedora system over the weekend to fedora 28 and it
apparently included an update to kmymoney to version 5.0.0.  Now the
update stock prices feature fails.  It use to have a yahoo finance
source that failed several months ago and some sources on this list
offered an alternative update source that has worked since then.

With the updated version there is no longer a yahoo finance update
option and a couple other options I thought might replace it also fails.

Is there another fix available for the update stock prices feature?  The
recommended fix for the yahoo finance from several months ago does not
appear to match the entries for version 5.0.0.

Regards,

---d.dembrow