KMyMoney 4.6.6 - unable to delete or edit a transaction.

Eric Watson ea-watson at virginmedia.com
Mon Jun 4 21:09:52 UTC 2018

Hi Jack,

Sorry about the name confusion.

 From your suggestions I have found what has caused the problem but
cannot rectify it.

It also has a name confusion! Last year I had a savings account (now
closed) with a name almost identical to the name of the account B1. In
fact I had to edit the account name to differentiate it

  It appears that I made the transfer from A1 to the closed account and
it was accepted without error.

I opened all accounts and found the £500 transfer in the closed account.
However, I cannot delete it from A1 or the closed account.

Are you able to assist now we know the cause?

Eric