KMyMoney stable release 4.8.2

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 2 10:05:31 UTC 2018

On Samstag, 2. Juni 2018 11:59:02 CEST Koos Pol wrote:

> Op 02-06-18 om 11:21 schreef timothy:
> > /usr/include/gmpxx.h:1429: undefined reference to `__gmpz_clear'
>
> I'd say you have an incompatible gmp library (older perhaps?)

Not sure, since more than this one symbol is missing and the interface is pretty stable for quite some time now.
Looks to me more like some sort of linking problem (missing lib somewhere in CMakeLists.txt or missing path).

BTW: if Alkimia can be build then it's not an interface problem

Regards

Thomas

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
The secret of happiness is low expectations!