Mapping second credit card corrupts first card import configuration

Jeffrey Johnston j3.normal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:24:00 BST 2018

I am upgrading from kmymoney 4.7.2 (Mint17) to KmyMoney 5.0.1-2 (kubuntu
18.04).

I have 2 credit cards issued from the same bank.   When I map the account
for the first card to use the ofximporter it asks me to choose which of the
accounts at the bank I want to assigned to the account in kmymoney. I click
on the appropriate account and I can then successfully update the account.
When I map the second credit card it is also successful and can be updated.
However, the update menu for the first card is now grayed out  (unmap
option is still available) and if I click the edit account menu the online
settings tab has disappeared.

Clicking update all accounts will cause the second card data to be updated,
but not the first.
Unmapping and then remapping the account for the first card will then cause
the account for the second card to not be updated.

I have another bank that I have both a checking and credit card account.  I
am able to map both of them for online access using ofximporter.

This worked on kmymoney 4.7.2.
If I search for packages installed for ofx, the only thing installed is
libaqofxconnect7  5.6.10-4.