Problems with upgrading my data

Dave B(Y) freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 19:50:34 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

As requested, here is my message on the new post address.... Sorry I was
so far out of date!

My version of KMyMoney is "KMyMoney Version 4.8.0
Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.32"
according to the Help page &

KDE - Be Free!
Platform Version 4.14.32
&

uname -r
4.15.3-200.fc26.x86_64

These appear to be all that is installed by Fedora.

Thanks

Dave

Good evening all,

I have a (?) problem with kmymoney, running in Fedora 26.  I run
Raiffeisenbank in Austria, using Libreoffice Calc, downloading .csv to
KMM.  I may be making thin

I only use the program once-ish per year, so what seemed to work last
year either doesn't work  or doesn't appear to work now.

So..... I open my KMM which worked for the last 4+ years;

          I make a new account called Giro-2017;

          I try to import a new file to Giro-2017;

          I can select my .csv file BUT

           a) none of the .csv columns are headed as I left them in
Libreoffice,

           b) the columns are split differently than I left them,

           c) I cannot change the formats of the columns with
Libreoffice - at least, not always.....

Can anyone please suggest what might be wrong and how to correct "it"???

Many thanks to you all for the super software and especially for any
help you are able to give me!!

Dave