Archive

Mikael Kujanpää mahead80 at nic.fi
Sat Feb 10 16:02:49 UTC 2018

owen kirjoitti 9.2.2018 06:53:
> Is there a function where previous fiscal years can be archived and
> the records be removed from the database?

As others have already replied, apparently there is not. However, why
would you like that kind of functionality?

Soon my KMyMoney file has its 12 year birthday, and currently I have
1108 payees, 379 categories and accounts, 16705 transactions and 56735
splits. KMyMoney handles that reasonable well. Sure, some reports take
their time, but overall no big issues (I'm running it with semi old
i7-4770 processor and 16 Gb memory) and general usage is quite smooth.
New KF5-version have some rough edges here and there, but I believe they
will be cleared out as time passes.

--
Mikael