KMyMoney 5.0.0 released

huw huw at synapticsilence.net
Wed Feb 7 23:02:52 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 13:11:09 GMT Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> The KMyMoney development team is proud to present version 5.0.0 of its open
> source Personal Finance Manager. Details can be found on
>
>   https://blog.bembel.net/2018/02/kmymoney-5-0-0-released/
>
> What acoincidence: the footer message of this mail was written by a KMyMoney
> user from Australia

Wow, congratulations!  I've said it before on this list but I couldn't be more grateful for the work you do; KMM's value to me simply can't be measured and is a shining example of open source software done right.  Since I started using it I've found it incredibly easy to get a grip on my finances (and it came not a moment too soon, heh).  It really has had a marked effect on my quality of life, more so than virtually any program I've used.  I'm incredibly grateful for it, and excited to be a user as you roll out 5.0.0.  Long may your superb work continue!

Kind regards,
Huw