modern version for mac os

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 12 15:16:33 BST 2018

Hello Andrew,

It looks like possibly multiple problems, although they might actually
be related.

I don't have a Mac, but is there perhaps a missing step of
"installation?"  The missing plugin errors say that KMM can't find it's
plugins.  Note it is looking for all plugins under
'/Applications/kmymoney.app/Contents/PlugIns/kmymoney/...' but you ran
it from /Applications/kmymoney.app/Contents/MacOS/.   First see if there
is a Plugins folder under that MacOS folder.  If so, a temporary
workaround might be to move it one level up.  If that works, then I
don't know if there is a configuration issue on the build system, or a
packaging issue, or a problem with the install process.

I do see some "Library not loaded" messages, and the path
/Users/packaging/Craft/BinaryFactory/macos-64-clang/lib/... refers to
the build system.  It seems likely due to a different but similar issue
as with the pluging problem above.

However - that final "illegal instruction" might indicate a separate
problem, as KMM should simply exit cleanly if it can't find the plugins.

As I said, I'm mostly guessing when it comes to MacOS.  One of the folks
who does will either confirm or correct me.

Jack