Automatic stock quotes updating // From Lindvall

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:41:22 UTC 2018

Hi there,

1. look up online price update in manual here
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.investments.prices.html#details.investments.onlinequotes

2. update kmm config online price quote referring setting here
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/r8f7JUXNQecpxl~tQiPZAg

3. you would have to use stock code referring FT. e.g. your example stock
code should be BAHN B:AKT
https://markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/summary?s=BAHN%20B:AKT

hope it helps.

--