[Kmymoney] (no subject)

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:48:07 UTC 2018

Back here after a long hiatus as my wife was stubbornly sticking to Quicken
(and Windows).  Now that Quicken has gotten too squirrely even for her, she
has imported from Quicken and despite the sometimes steep learning curve
she is reasonably happy except she can not get the Fidelity investment
accounts so that they match what Fidelity is showing.

I am using KMM on Ubuntu.  My first question --  is KMM identical with
regards to to set up accounts, update with institutions, etc?  I want to
figure out how to set it up properly and then do so on her wndows version.

thanks

gary