Update Stock and Currency Prices - Failure

Michael CALDER mikecalder at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 4 06:56:25 UTC 2017

--
G'day ,

Until 01 November I have for many years used "yahoo" to update my
Australian Stocks (Shares) without any problems. Since three days ago I
have been unable to do so.

I have even tried other sources and none appear to work and all have a
similar error message as shown below.

Fetching URL http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=ANZ.AX&f=sl1d1...
Access denied to
http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=ANZ.AX&f=sl1d1.
Unable to update price for ANZ.AX (empty quote data)

KyMyMoney - Version 4.6.4 - Using KDE Development Platform 4.13.3
Linux MINT 17 - Kernel Linux 3.13.0-24-generic
Mate 1.8.1

Normal level 1 & 2 updates always installed but nothing. There may have
been a Firefox update recently. Currently shows:

Name 	Firefox
Version 	56.0
Build ID 	20171003170937

Any ideas on what has happened please?