Update Stock Prices Fails

David Dembrow ddembrow at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 3 13:58:35 UTC 2017

Trying to update all stock prices I get error messages like the
following for every symbol:

Access denied to
http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=BGS&f=sl1d1.

Unable to update price for BGS (empty quote data)

When I try and reach the url listed in a browser it returns the
following message:

It has come to our attention that this service is being used in
violation of the Yahoo Terms of Service. As such, the service is being
discontinued. For all future markets and equities data research, please
refer to finance.yahoo.com.

Is there a way to get this working again or is yahoo no longer an option?

Thanks,

---d.dembrow