Import CSV to Savings acount

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 26 19:33:19 UTC 2017

Hello Rob,

On 2017.05.23 07:52, Rob Vandermeulen wrote:
> When importing CSV data, I can't seem to select my savings accounts,
> only checking accounts are listed. I seem to remember that this
> worked years ago, as I managed to upload data in the past this way (
> possibly before 4.8.0 )
>
> Am I missing something or is this a bug?

I believe this area has been changed recently, but I would expect it to
work in 4.8.0, although I haven't actually tried it myself recently.
However, as a temporary workaround, you should be able to import into a
checking account, and then select all the new transactions and move
them to the savings account.