Export list of scheduled transactions.

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 26 15:16:15 UTC 2016

Hi Ian,

did you check into the 'Information' reports which can be found on the reports
view?

There are two reports concerning schedules which you can export to CSV. Does
that help?

Regards

Thomas

On Thursday 24 November 2016 11:01:12 Ian Millington wrote:

> Hi sorry if I'm asking the obvious but I'd like to do a one-off export the
> list of scheduled transactions to a spreadsheet. the purpose is simply to
> have an easy view of how much spare cash I will have for the month after
> I've been paid?
> I'm sure it's possible but can't quite figure out how it's done.
> Thanks
> Ian

As soon as there is an optimist who discovers a light that does not exist
there is a pessimist who blows it out. (Giovanni Guareschi)