Change permissions

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 17 17:43:47 UTC 2016

On 2016.11.17 12:34, Judge Frazier wrote:
> I need to make kmymoney available to other users on my system but I
> can't access permissions.

I think we need a little more information to be able to make a useful
suggestion.  For starters, what version of KMyMoney, what
platform/distribution are you running on, and how did you install the
program (distribution package, compile from source, ...)?  Also, what
have you tried, and what, if any, error messages are you getting?

Also, is the issue that other users can't run the program at all, or
are you talking about giving multiple users access to the same kmymoney
data file?