kmymoney 5 frameworks

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:28:18 UTC 2016

On 16/11/16 08:33, timothy wrote:
> Thanks Christian for your response.
>
> Yes I was wondering what would be required to compile KMyMoney 5 with
> dependencies on my setup of LMDE2 Betsy and Debian 8.6. However if as
> you say there is many a mile to go before a release, I am probably
> jumping the gun.
>
> Regards
> Timothy

It might depend on what your intended use is.  It's not ready for
production, I would say, but if you just want to get it built and then
do some testing, then that could be OK, at your risk though.

I had some trouble getting it built, with various distros, as their
revisions caused problems, but Kubuntu 16.10 was better.  I just had to
find a few dependency files to build.

Allan