Home page and ledger balances do not match

William K Helbig Jr whelbig at windstream.net
Fri Nov 4 01:24:18 UTC 2016

I just imported two new transactions (.OFX format) into a checking type
account like I normally do. When I verified the balance shown in
Kmymoney I noticed the running balance in the Balance column is correct
but the balance shown in the footer and also on the home page is
different by the amount of the two transactions that were just imported.

If I manually add a transaction all balances are adjusted correctly.

I have a total of 14 accounts setup but only this one is display this
problem. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Thanks

Skip H