Which version to use for compiling KMyMoney?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 17 15:59:38 UTC 2016

On 2016.05.17 07:28, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> KMyMoney uses the holiday function out of the calendar library of
> KDEPIM for its own processing of schedules. So you might have used it
> but did not notice
> it ;)

I know this was required for the 4.7 versions, but I thought it was
made optional for the frameworks branch.  However, I'm trying to
compile the frameworks branch and even though I have the ENABLE_LIBICAL
set to OFF, it fails at not finding KF5AkonadiConfig.cmake.  Is the
dependency not really optional, or is there another change needed to
the cmake stuff?