No icons

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Tue May 17 12:27:53 UTC 2016

Hi Natahn,

Which icons are not shown? Are any icons in the toolbars or menus missing? Or are only the icons in the start/welcome page affected? The second one is a known issue which will be fixed in version 4.8.

There is an experimental version for KDE's frameworks in the git repository (branch "frameworks"). Unfortunately it is not ready for productive work, yet. Also you have to compile it yourself. All other versions of KMyMoney are based on kdelibs 4.x and Qt 4.x.

Greetings
Christian