Tags support

Phil Richardson ppslim+kmymoney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:33:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jack and Christian,

Thanks for your responses.

Good to know this problem is recognised.

Jack,

I had meant to raise this email several days ago, but refrained when I
noticed the way in which tags show to the side, so wanted to explore the
problem further before reporting.

However, the tags show to the side on a normal transaction, but not on a
split one.

On split and non-split transactions, I can type a tag in. But it will only
show to the side of a non-split.

If I submit the edited transaction, it will suggest it has gone in, but
editing it again show no tag, the tags tab shows no transaction in the
embedded ledger, and the transaction list on the account shows not "(tag)"
in brackets.