KMyMoney does not close properly (new issue)

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Mar 6 19:51:38 UTC 2016

Hi Huw,

Good to know. This explains a lot, thank you for reporting. Since you are
using a highly experimental build there is no futher info I can provide you.
The bug will just get fixed silently (some day). Please be aware that the
frameworks branch is not ready for productive use yet.

Just a question: can you save files? I think there is a bug which just discards
any change, always.

Greetings
Chris