KMyMoney 4.7.2 and KBanking/AqBanking, Last Update Date

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Sat Jun 11 19:04:47 UTC 2016

Hey, Christian -- sorry for the slow update.

I'm looking at my ledger, and it appears as if you're right and I never
noticed: when I click "Update All", I'm asked twice what date I want to
use as a starting point for the two KBanking accounts, but then they
never are actually updated.

When I click "Update" on an individual account, I'm asked the questions
where "Ask User" are selected under "Online Settings" tab for the
account (Last Update Date, and then Queue vs. Execute), then I'm asked
for a password (this does not happen when I do "Update All"), and then
and then the update runs correctly. However, it does not run for just
one account, but for both AqBanking accounts (they are both Chase so
it's hard for me to tell whether it would have run just the one if I
didn't have more accounts at the same institution).

There does not appear to be a place to add a saved password for a
KBanking account in the same way that there is for a KMyMoney OFK
account. I tried unmapping it, and it isn't asked for when you do "Map
Online Account" -- it just asks you which of the accounts from that
institution you're mapping to. It appears as if venturing into
"Configure AqBanking..." from the settings menu does not provide any
place to save a password either. So maybe this is the problem? No
password prompt when asking to update all accounts?

At any rate, there's a problem here and I'd love to help solve it if
someone has the time to work with me.

--
     _    _