Random error when closing program

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:44:55 UTC 2016

On 07/06/16 23:43, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> After entering quite a lot of entries in the Investment Accounts and then
> closing KMyMoney, I got this random error:
>
> Uncaught error. Please report the details to the developers
>
> Unknown account id 'A000101' in file
> /home/iurt/rpmbuild/BUILD/kmymoney-4.7.2/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseqaccessmgr.cpp
> line 146

If you can save an xml version of your kmy file and open it in an
editor, then search for A000101, to see if that sheds any light.  Be
sure to take a backup of your live file before doing any editing, though.
It sounds a bit like a problem with your data file (.kmy) file.

You may get better suggestions from a developer though.

Allan