Issue on Kmymoney reconcilliation

Jane Hadley jhadle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:12:10 UTC 2016

A similar problem I had recently was that the ending date of the
reconciliation period was set automatically (a setting that apparently was
left over from the previous month) at the 30th of the month, and I had a
deposit that was made on the 31st. It wouldn't reconcile and I couldn't
figure out why. When I changed the ending date to the 31st, then it picked
up the deposit and everything was copacetic.

So one thing to check if you are having a reconciliation problem is the
ending date for the reconciliation period.

Jane Hadley
Seattle, WA