Issue on Kmymoney reconcilliation

René r.cluzel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:19:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

First of all hello to every body. I'm new in this list and I'm seeking
your help on an issue on reconcilliation in Kmymoney.

I'm using KMyMoney 4.7.1 on Fedora 23. Until now I never have any
reconcilliation problems.

Today it appears that, in the reconcilliation process, the amount at
the begining of the reconcialliation period (which is read only) is
different from the on mentioned in the corresponding account at the
same date, which is the right one.

All other accounting data are correct unless this discrepancy. I
audited the account until mid year last year to see whether a preceding
issue could impact the reconcilliation step of this month.

Many thanks to everybody who could help me.

Best regards.

René