Compiling kmymoney: qt5 based libalkimia

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Wed Jun 1 14:08:27 UTC 2016

On Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016 20:22:32 CEST Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sure just run "kdesrc-build alkimia". This is the project [1], use
> master since it's already ported to frameworks.

Thanks Cristian. This works.

Only missing dependency is now:

-- Boost version: 1.58.0
-- Found LibAlkimia: /home/kde/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/
LibAlkimia-6.0/LibAlkimiaConfig.cmake (found version "6.0.90")
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:54 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindKChart.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "KChart", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KChart" (requested
  version 2.6.0) with any of the following names:

    KChartConfig.cmake
    kchart-config.cmake
…[]

I tried kdesrc-build kqtquickcharts, but this only provides

../install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/KQtQuickCharts/
KQtQuickChartsVersion.cmake

Also apt-file search finds not suitable cmake file.

I see no option to just disable kchart, so… Any recommendation on how to
easily get this one?

Thank you,
Martin

--