Buying home

Matthias Gehre gehre.matthias at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:14:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have something similiar made with my car. I have an asset account "Car"
where I transfered the money to when I bought the car.
Then I made a monthly scheduled transaction that deducts from the "Car"
asset toward the expense category "Value loss".
Most maintenance I directly book to an expense category. Only bigger stuff,
like redoing the engine is booked to the asset account.

Cheers,
Matthias