Errors when closing KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 24 18:23:15 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,

On Tuesday 23 February 2016 14:58:24 Thomas Spuhler wrote:

> I got again an error (crash) when exiting KMyMoney
>
> Unknown account id 'A000101' in file
> /home/iurt/rpmbuild/BUILD/kmymoney-4.7.2/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneyseq
> accessmgr.cpp line 146

Hmm, looks like the application is trying to access an account that is not
present (anymore).

What did you do before? Can you try to take a look at the file (it's
compressed XML) and see where the pattern A000101 is referenced?

This is very strange.

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting them in. -- Edsger W. Dijkstra